* * *
FREQUENTLY ASKED 'CALENDAR' QUESTION:
"Why are the Cycle Rotations (Letters and Numbers) different colors?"
Each color (Blue,Green,Orange) designates which Bell Schedule timeline to follow.
Click on the Bell Schedule picture attached here, to see areas of 'colorations'-->
For instance, when looking at the Cycle Calendar for the following dates:
November 16 = B5
- B= Block Periods (Student attends THREE block classes)
- 5= First class of the day will be Period 5 (HR, 5, 1, 3)
- Blue= Follow the 'Blue' Bell Schedule Timeline
November 17 = A1
- A= All Periods (Student attends all six classes)
- 1= First class of the day will be Period 1 (HR,1,2,3,4,5,6)
- Green= Follow the 'Green' Bell Schedule Timeline
November 22 = A2
- A= All Periods (Student attends all SIX classes)
- 2= First class of the day will be Period 2 (HR,2,3,4,5,6,1)
- Orange= Follow the 'Orange' Bell Schedule Timeline
* * *
NOTE: The calendar can also be accessed from our homepage
'Quick Links' box by clicking on the CYCLE CALENDAR button.
Or view here from the attached file and link below: