OFF-CAMPUS PASS PROCEDURE
- A parent/guardian may call the main office or a student may bring a parental note (a note is preferred for documentation) to the office, first thing in the morning or at morning recess.
- Parental note should state the purpose and time student will be picked up.
- Student is then issued an off-campus pass upon receipt of a note or prior to departure.
- Upon pick-up, a parent/guardian must sign out for a student at the main office.
- If a student returns to school on the same day, he/she must report to the office to check in.