Safety & Security
Kaimuki Middle School has excellent custodial and grounds keeping practices
that keep our occupants in a safe and clean environment.
The safety and security of all is very important to our school.
Please assist by:
- Observing the signs and/or coned off areas.
- Following safety procedures when dropping off/picking up your child.
- Prompt drop off and pick up are important.
- Keeping trespassers 'out'. Should you plan to visit the school, please sign in at the main office.
- Keeping away from prohibited areas: Bus shelter on 18th Avenue, Library grounds, parking lots, Kilauea Gym/Park (except when supervised by teachers), service road behind N building, Cafeteria and Band buildings.
- Students are encouraged not to be on campus earlier than 7:15 a.m. and to leave the school grounds by 3:00 p.m. unless under direct supervision of a KMS staff member. Any students dropped off prior to 7:15am or that stay after 3:00pm should wait in the areas near: R Building, Administration Building, and above C Building.