Incoming students from other schools within the state of Hawaii must present a certificate of release, report card and/or other school reports, health and immunization records, and any other pertinent records. Students transferring out of Kaimuki Middle School should notify the school registrar at least two days prior to their last day.
Students entering school in Hawaii for the first time must fulfill the following health requirements before admission to school. Students may be excluded from school for non-compliance of requirements and/or failure to meet deadlines.
- Medical examination, within one year before school entry, by a licensed physician.
- Mantoux tuberculin test or chest x-ray (performed in the U.S.) within one year before school entry.
- Immunizations: diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, rubella, and mumps.
- For incoming 7th graders:
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) - 2 doses
- Varicella (chicken pox) - stated date of infection or varicella immunization.